Connect with God
God knows who you are, He loves you, and He wants you to know and love Him.
How do you do that?
You must first admit that, like everyone else, you are a sinner. Being sinners means that we are imperfect and do wrong; we fall short of God’s perfect standard. It also means we are separated from Him and deserve His judgment.
But He loves us! God sent His own Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins. He died for your sins. He was punished so you don’t have to be. Not only that; death did not defeat Him. After three days, Jesus rose from the dead, alive again!
The only way to find forgiveness from God and to begin a relationship with Him is to trust in Jesus’ sacrifice for you and repent—turn from your sins. We urge you to take this step of faith today. To do that, simply talk to God—this is called praying—and tell Him you believe in His Son. We suggest a prayer like this:
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Guide my life and help me to do your will. In your name, amen.”
For more information, click here.
- Get plugged into a local church that teaches the Bible. If you are in the Chicago area, we invite you to join us on Sundays at 10:30am. Come be our VIP guest!
- Purchase or dust-off your Bible and read it daily.
- Connect with Christians who are living out the Bible and build a community of friends who can encourage you in your new journey.
- Pray daily for God's grace to help you along this new adventure!
- Locate a Bible Study. If you are in the area, each Wednesday at 7pm we offer CRAVE Bible Study.
If you prayed this prayer or have questions, please let us know by contacting us via email or 773-853-2048.