Disaster Relief: bringing hope after the storms
We are committed to impact lives that have been disrupted by natural disasters. As the opportunity presents itself, we partner with churches, ministries, and organizations that are bringing tangible relief. We collect household items, bottled water, clothes, and toiletry supplies that help families recover. You may Also give online (tax-deductible) by selecting the "Disaster relief" category. All funds & items collected will go directly to serving the victims of the Natural disasters. Together, we can bring HOPE after the storms!
Current Relief Projects:
- Puerto Rico Hurricane Maria Relief (warehouses in multiple states & ongoing flights to PR)
- Chicago supplies being sorted and boxed at Grace & Peace Warehouse, 1864 N. Leclaire Ave.
- Chicago drop-off center: Storehouse Church, 5701 W. Montrose Ave
- Chicago Drop-off Times: Fridays 6:30pm-9:00pm, Sundays 9:00am-2:00pm
- Items needed
- bottled water
- non-perishable food
- clean/new clothes & shoes
- flashlights WITH batteries
- insect repellent
- personal hygiene items
- baby supplies & items
- Storehouse Partnerships For this Relief Project
- Grace & Peace Church, Bishop David Maldonado Ministries, Rainbo Push Coalition, FedEx, Bishop TD Jakes & The Potter's House, Joint College of African American Pentecostal Bishops, Christ the King Diocese-Anglican, New York Theological Seminary, Christ International Fellowship, and many faith based communities in Chicagoland.
Previous relief projects:
- Hurricane Maria (2017)
- Mexico Earthquakes (2017)
- Hurricane Harvey (2017)
- Hurricane Matthew (2016)
- Haiti Earthquakes (2010)
- Hurricane Katrina (2005)